Why Partner With MyEdulearn?
New market trends & opportunities
The style of education is fast changing with increasing number of schools and educational institutions looking at digitization of content. There are many benefits in doing so and we leverage on them.
- The new wave of learning is through digital education. It offers 2D and 3D animation based content that is localized as per the curriculum. It makes understanding faster and easier
- The content is available both online and offline that integrates the entire elearning ecosystem on a single platform
- Partnering with myEdulearn makes it easier for students to comprehend the digital way of learning as concepts are explained in the most basic manner
Increased Brand visibility
myEduLearn helps its partners increase their brand visibility as the platform can be used to sell the materials. It allows all partners brands to come on site along with other strategic partners so everyone gets equal status.
Why Become a MyEduLearn Partner
Low investment to start own business
No franchisee fees
Profit ratio per release license upto 60%
Complete Partnership training and marketing material
Fearless and Recession free business
Be an integral part of the new wave of learning through digital education
Exclusive Partnership Model
In this kind of partnership the partners have exclusive rights over the region they want to be a part of.
The terms and conditions of exclusive partnership model are:
- Partners need to share the region/zone/territory details in which they would like to go exclusive
- Partners need to offer market strategy for selling myEduLearn
- Partners would be required to provide minimum license commitment for the zone they are targeting.
- Minimum license commitment would be subject to region/zone/territory details.
Advantages of Exclusive Partnership Model
- No other partner would compete in the same zone for license selling pertaining to myEduLearn
- myEduLearn would not compete in the same zone for license selling pertaining to myEduLearn
- Exclusive partners would have rights to use their own branding while selling myEduLearn material
- Recurring business from the region/zone/territory of exclusive partner would be subject to same recurring profit ratio
- Partners would be required to share the region/zone/territory details in which they would like to go exclusive
Non-Exclusive Partnership Model
In this kind of partnership partners have to share the region that they want to enter with other partners.
The terms and conditions of Non Exclusive Partnership model are:
- Partners need to share the region/zone/territory details in which they would like to go non exclusive
- Partners need to provide market strategy for selling myEduLearn
- Partners would not be required to provide minimum license commitment for the zone they are targeting
- Customised branding can be done for nonexclusive partners if the minimum license requirement is more than over 500 licenses
At MyEduLearn we strive towards offering excellence through our impeccable course material, unique partnership models and dedicated staff that work relentlessly to provide the best for students. One factor that distinguishes us from others is that we are cost effective and offer up to date learning solutions at par with international standards.